Friday, May 1, 2015

Review : Claire's Lipgloss

Hi everyone , this is Bidisha of Fashion with Bidisha here.
Today I am going to review the lipgloss set that I got from Claire's.
I got this as a gift from one of my aunt so here are some of it's pictures.


Claire's Lipgloss


Claire's Lipgloss
Claire's Lipgloss
Claire's Lipgloss

More about the product :

I at first thought that out of all the lipglosses, two shades would have more pigmentation . But sadly, all of them were almost trasparent. Though one of them is slightly inclined towards pink which I love though. But the good thing is that three of the lipglosses were sparkly so therefore that helped me to layer them over the lipsticks to add a nice sheen.
When it comes to smell, they are the best smelling lipglosses I have used till date. Ask me why? It's because they have the proper bubblegum and candy  kinda smell which I love. 
They have become my daily wear kinda lipgloss because they keep my lips hydrated well.
The lipgloss retails at $6.95 in USA and $7.25 in Canada.

The Final Opinion

This product is great for gifting purpose. I honestly feel kids and teenagers would love using them because of the smell and even whole packaging looks so cute due to that bow which adds the fun part :)
Therefore I will give this product 3 out of 5 !

Catch you all again in my next post.

with love,
Bidisha.

Susbribe to my Youtube Channel here : Fashion with Bidisha
Follow me on Instagram here : Mermaid Bidisha
Like my Facebook Page here : Fashion with Bidisha

No comments:

Post a Comment