Monday, May 4, 2015

My Luxola Haul And Shipping To India

Hi There, This is Tania (Misschamelline). Everyone knows that shopping makes woman happy and same with me too. Recently we moved back to India from Singapore, and I cant find lot of international brands here which I really used. Then I started to search international online stores for makeup and beauty products and I found Luxola.com who also ships to India. Luxola has lot of international brands for both man and woman and the products are 100% genuine and authentic  so, you don't have to worry about wasting your money. They offer free shipping for order above Rs.2,300 . Here is little something I got.


    For more detail click here luxola.com





     The three in one palette consist on contour powder, highlighter, blusher or bronzer, which you may choose according to your skin tone. The Contour powder is totally matte finished which is very good, Highlighter and Blush is bit shimmery, actually blush is little bit more shimmery then highlighter. The pigmentation of these shades are pretty good except the blusher, but i'm happy with it. The texture is very smooth and blends very easily on your skin. The palette is very lightweight, sleek and travel friendly, it comes with a wide mirror which is great when you are outside. The texture of this palette is creamy and you need very little amount of product. There are four different shades available- Fair, Light, Medium, Dark. Overall I love the palette, it is value for money, travel friendly, give very nice and natural glow to your skin. 
    Price- Rs.1002.50             



    3CE Shimmer Stick is soft and easy to use highlighter stick, it contain fine glitter which adding soft glow to your skin. it can also be used to highlight brow-bone and inner corner of your eyes. It can be applied on your skin using a brush or finger. The texture is creamy, Very easy to apply, long lasting. It comes with two different shades Peach and Pink. I chose the peach one. I think it has really nice size to carry on your purse. If you have dry skin I highly recommend this product.
    Price - Rs.1185.00 for 10g.  

    • Sleek Makeup i-Divine Ultra matte V2 (Click here)

      The i-Devine series comprise 12 highly pigmented long lasting shades. The texture of the palette is creamy, easily bendable, long lasting, perfect for countering eyes, highly pigmented so effect can be seen even with the light application. very impress with the variety of colors I can't even imagine how many looks I can create from it. The palette have a large mirror on the lid and a clear plastic sheet with the name of each eyeshadow on it. The Ultra matte V2 palette has a mixture of dark and neutral color option. It also comes with double sided brush. Overall I love this palette, very reasonable price, must have for makeup lovers.
    Price Rs. 1002.50 

    I also got some free gifts with my order. 1. Maybelline lipstick, 2. Maybelline color pop nail polish, 3. Alpha h liquid gold sample.

    My experience with Luxola.com
    My overall experience with luxola.com is quite nice, they delivered my order within a week, that is just awesome. I love the variety of brands that they offers.  You also not to worry about paying custom tax and all. Good packaging, free shipping in India for order above Rs. 2300, easy to place order, overall hassle free shopping.
    My rating 5/5

    Catch you guys in my next post.
    Takecare,
    With Love, 
                                                                                                                        Tania

                                                                Click here to Subscribe me Misscharmelline
                                                                       Follow me on Instagram    Misscharmelline
                                                        Like my Facebook Page click here






    2 comments:

    1. 3CE shimmer stick looks interesting...I m planning to buy some Zoeva brushes from Luxola but there re always OOS!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yaa best illuminator I ever had. Keep your eyes on the website, maybe sometimes it will be in stock for you 😊

        Delete