Friday, April 10, 2015

REVIEW : Essence Lip liner in Satin Mauve

Hi everyone, this is Bidisha of Fashion with Bidisha here.
So in today's post I am going to review my current favourite lip liner from Essence Cosmetics in the shade Satin Mauve that I got from Ulta


Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve

Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve

Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve

Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve





Tips to Apply :

As you can clearly see from the pictures , that this shade is a perfect daily wear shade. You can pair it up with a lipgloss of similar color like I did HERE ; or you can define your lips with this lipliner and pair it up with a similar shade lipstick like Mac Fastplay ; or you can even tone down a loud lip color by filling the lips with this lip pencil first and then layering it up with a deeper shade .

Since this is an everyday wear kinda shade so you can wear this to your college or office. You can even team it up with bright bold eye makeup so that your makeup looks balanced and not OTT.

More about the product :

I have been using this lip liner for the last 3 weeks and trust me I am super happy with it. I never expected Essence Lip liner in Satin Mauve will become my go-to lip liner !It is a pale pink with mauve undertones, Surprisingly it suits both fair and dark skinned beauties.
Like most of the lip liners, it is matte but it doesn't dry out my lips. I love its texture because being a matte lip pencil it still keeps my lip hydrated . It glides on smoothly without any pull or tug.And as you all know i have extra dry skin, so you can rely on what I am saying here ;)
It is also long lasting. It lasted on me for 4 to 5 hours without any touch up so I am happy with it !
The best part of it is it's price. It is just $1.49 and almost gives a finish that is similar to Mac Lip liners!
These lip liners are true to color, i.e, whatever you see on the pencil exterior, the shades are exactly similar to that. Moreover you get other beautiful shades as well that go with almost every complexion. So I must mention that their shades selection is indeed amazing. And this is how it looks on me :

Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve


The Final Opinion :

Yes, I will definitely recommend to all. Its a lipliner that is similar to high end products but added advantage is that it doesn't burn a  hole in your pocket . I personally wish to purchase more shades of this range .
Therefore I will give this product 4.5 stars out of 5 !


Catch you all in my next post.
Thankyou

with love,
Bidisha.

Susbribe to my Youtube Channel here : Fashion with Bidisha
Follow me on Instagram here : Mermaid Bidisha
Like my Facebook Page here : Fashion with Bidisha


9 comments:

  1. great clicks girl :) I never used essence cosmetics..Would like to try their products :)
    PLease do a skincare and current haircare routine video. I would like to see what all products you use for skincare and haircare :) Love the new look of the blog....

    TC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Renji
      And i feel so proud that you commented first <3 love you loads
      We will surely focus on your request

      Take care
      LoveLifeMishmash

      Delete
  2. congrats on the new blog… I've never tried essence too. will check it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour sweetie..
    great review n u look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour sweetie..
    great review n u look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey congratulations for the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete