Monday, April 13, 2015

My MSM BOX (April 2015) Review

Hello guys, this is Tania here. Today I am going to review a beauty subscription box called MSM (My style mile) Express box. This is my first beauty box subscription. I also subscribed to Fab Bag (Another beauty subscription bag) for this month that I have not received yet. Anyways lets talk about MSM bag MSM provides two types of boxes.
  -MSM EXPRESS BOX for Rs. 495/-
  -MSM SELECT BOX for Rs. 995/-
  -For more detail click here -http://msmbox.com/



What is in my Box?
Innisfree its real lemonlime mask  worth Rs. 100/-
Tiens by makeover nail polish worth Rs. 70/-
KronoKare mediterranean citrus shower gel worth Rs. 105/-
Makeover lipstick worth Rs. 395/-
Niana candle worth Rs. 150/-



My experience - I really like the packaging, isn't the color of the box adorable? It totally melted my heart, and I also like the way  the product was packed. They also include personalised card and a product information card. They delivered the box within 1st week of the month.

Contents -

Niana candle- Fueled by a love for fragrance, Niana creates handcrafted scented soy candles. Each eco-friendly candle is hand poured using 100% natural soy wax. The lingering scent in every candle is inspired by aromatic flowers, exotic species and luscious fresh fruits.



Makeover lipstick- 
Actually I choose the color of the lipstick,  and I absolutely love it bcoz its pink. It is very pigmented and glossy finished.



Tiens by makeover nail polish - Next I got this golden glitter nail polish which I already have. I don't know what will I do with this nail polish, may be I give it to someone.

                                                                           

                                                                                     
KronoKare mediterranean citrus shower gel - I am gland to find kronokare product in my MSM box as I am much into all natural products these days bcoz, its SLS and parabens free which means its good for your skin and for the environment.



Innisfree its real lemonlime mask- Hydrating sheet mask leave your skin feeling smooth,supple and deeply hydrated. Apply your clean face for 10-15 minutes and wash your face.



All good scents -Also got a sample bottle from All good scents. very dominating smell and I hate it




All in all I am happy and satisfied with my box, bcoz its my very first beauty box subscription and  I didn't expect a lot .


                                                                                                       With Love, 
                                                                                                                    Tania

                                                                   Click here to Subscribe me Misscharmelline
                                                                   Follow me on Instagram    Misscharmelline
                                                    Like my Facebook Page click here


No comments:

Post a Comment