Saturday, April 25, 2015

Easy White Sauce Pasta Recipe

Hi there, this is Tania, today I am going to share very easy and yummy pasta recipe. I am a big fan of pasta specially the white sauce pasta, this is very delicious, filling and easy to prepare. This is also my husband's favourite and today specially I made this to surprise him :). As I said this is one of the easiest pasta recipe and we need just few ingredients. Normally I have prepared this recipe with penne pasta but today I only have spaghetti in my kitchen, and trust me guys  there is no difference in taste, It is equally delicious.



     Ingredients -

  1. Pasta ( I used spaghetti )
  2. Butter 
  3. Milk 
  4. Plain flour
  5. Chopped Garlic 
  6. Chopped onion
  7. Chilli flakes
  8. Oregano
  9. White pepper 
  10. Parmesan Cheese
  11. Slat
  12. Sugar 
  13. Chopped Parsley 
                                                                           Method-
-Boil pasta for 10-15 min in salted water (or cook until tender).
-In a large par tale 2 tablespoon of butter, add chopped garlic and onion, cook for  1-2 min then add plain flour and saute for a while (stirring continuously). 
-Add milk stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
-Add salt, sugar (pinch ), pepper, chilli flacks, cheese.
-Stir until cheese is melted.
-Add oregano and parsley.
-Toss hot boiled pasta with this sauce and serve.


    Hope you enjoy this recipe. Please Share your thoughts,  Thanks :)

                                                                          With Love,
                                                                          Tania
                                                                                    Click here to Subscribe me Misscharmelline
                                                                  Follow me on Instagram    Misscharmelline
                                                    Like my Facebook Page click here

No comments:

Post a Comment